M-A's

technology blog

Thursday 15 February 2007

Technical blog

This blog will contains some of the stuff I always wanted to put on a web site but that I never had/took the time to. I'd wanted to use a wiki so others can fix the blatant error I often make but I couldn't find any wiki web site that I liked. Therefore, I choose to be a little despot on my own island. :)

Be warned that I will often update the blog's entries to correct errors or add observations. On 7 entries so far I already did at least a dozen updates. Since Google does not indexed it yet, nobody will notice. :)

---

My first blog dates back from 1999 when I made a CGI script that generated an html file by parsing a text file. At least at the time, there was no hype about it and I quickly found that it was useless. ;)

I hope my second attempt eight years later be worth the trouble for the readers.

---

Syntactic and orthographic errors will happen since
- English is not my native language,
- The blog is about technology, so the content is more important and the container,
- Blogger's web editor doesn't have any spell checker.

I'll try to maintain an acceptable written level though.

No comments: